This is a recipe adapted from BBC good food. I made mine dairy free but you can simply swap the dairy free spread for butter.
100g dairy free spread
100g dark chocolate (I used Tesco dark chocolate which was dairy free)
150g light brown soft sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
50g plain flour
Serve with cream (I used alpro soya cream)
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees or 180 fan. Butter 6 small moulds and place on a baking tray.
2. Put the spread and chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of boiling water. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
3. Using an electric whisk or stand mixer, add 150g light brown soft sugar, then add the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla and the plain flour. Pour the mixture into the ramekins (I found it useful to pour the mixture into a jug first).
4. You can put the ramekins straight into the oven or into the fridge until you are ready to bake them. They can also be cooked straight from frozen (16 minutes) or if you bake from chilled they will be ready in around 10-12 minutes.
5. Run a knife around the edges and turn out onto serving plates.
6. Enjoy!! If you found this helpful or have any questions please write in the comments box. Thanks x